Spinach Stuffed Chicken
Spinach Stuffed Chicken #ClassicRecipes
You’ll look like a professional chef when you serve these stuffed chicken breasts for dinner.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- ½ cup shredded or 4 slices low sodium mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup fresh spinach leaves
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- Black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat 9x13-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Place spinach in large microwavable bowl, and heat in the microwave for one minute, so spinach is wilted.
- Rub chicken with garlic. Cut each chicken breast open lengthwise (like a book) and season the inside with salt and pepper.
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat until hot. Add chicken breasts and cook 4-5 minutes. Flip and cook 4-5 more minutes. Make sure there is no pink inside.
- Remove chicken and place on plate.
- Once chicken has cooled enough to handle, stuff each chicken with spinach, mozzarella, and tomato.
- Place stuffed chicken in pan and bake for 10 minutes.
Nutrition info (per serving): Calories: 391, Fat: 11g, Sodium: 158mg, Carbs: 3g, Sugars: 2g, Protein: 66g.